As a Consumer Technician you will:
- Guide projects through to completion in line with brief and timelines
- Handle, prepare and assess a variety of food and drink products using a range of sensory methods
- General administrative duties
- Take part in training activities
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- Degree or equivalent in a food science/technology or related discipline
- Previous industrial experience in a sensory and/or laboratory environment
- Good organisational, practical and panel facilitation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Basic Food Hygiene/Safety Certificate desirable
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH41442 in all correspondence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job