Are you a natural people’s person who is currently working in sales, but looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for an organisation that offer great rewards and clear career progression?
If you have answered Yes to the above, Juice could have the perfect role for you……
Juice Recruitment is a leading South west specialist with 6 divisions covering Office, Sales and Temporary/Contract Support alongside Specialist Appointment, Creative and Contact Centre recruitment. We have 5 branches with 2 new launches on the horizon so, it’s an exciting time to join our fast expanding team!
We are currently recruiting for a Consultant to join our small team with big plans in the Swindon market. This role is a great opportunity for an experienced sale professional looking for a new challenge, you will be a naturals people person, with a self-motivated and proactive approach, alongside a winning attitude! Full training is provided however, we do look for individuals who have worked within a sale focused environment, have managed targets and worked to deadlines.
The role will be working across our permanent appointment division
Daily responsibilities will include
- Interviewing potential candidates
- Meeting potential clients, selling Juices services
- Account Management
- Field sales and telesales
- Attending networking events
- Working with local businesses to ensure we are finding them the right match for their business needs
- Supporting local candidates with their career search
- Managing our in-house database
Salary - 20 - 25k depending on experience - OTE 35/40K
Pool car available for all business trips
Incentives and Benefits package
- Clear career progression programme - with annual salary review
- Uncapped bonus
- Annual fully expenses paid trip
- Quarterly team incentives - dinners, shows, nights out and away
- Gym membership
- Attractive Holiday allowance
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Vicky today for an immediate telephone interview.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job