PMP Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Construction Secretary to join our client, a successful Construction company in the South Wales area.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Secretary to join their very busy Construction department, giving support to the Contracts Managers and Site Teams.
The ideal candidate will have a strong secretarial/admin background and will have sound knowledge of Microsoft, with particular emphasis on Word and Excel. You will be highly organised and be able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Duties will include:-
- Monitoring emails and telephone calls and prioritising for action
- Diary management
- Minute taking, meeting preparation and servicing meetings
- Compiling internal and external correspondence
- Maintain training matrix for site staff and booking training where necessary
- Maintaining holiday and absence spreadsheet
- Operating internal COINS system to run reports (Experience would be an advantage, but full training will be given)
Are you an experienced secretary, who is highly organised and can work well within strict timescales and to tight deadlines? If so PMP Recruitment would like to hear from you.
To be immediately considered for this role, please upload your CV in a Word format.
PMP Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"