Working within the buoyant construction and property sector you will be responsible for placing professional white collar technical and construction candidates into permanent positions within existing accounts.
Our client is a well established recruitment consultancy with a network of UK and European offices.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing and developing existing client accounts.
- Placing construction professionals into permanent positions.
- Attending both candidate and client meetings.
- Ensuring all candidates undergo a "best practice" candidate experience.
- Working to and achieving pre agreed financial objectives.
- Attending industry networking events.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience of professional technical recruitment which could include construction, architecture, civil engineering, infrastructure, building services, property/real estate or oil and gas sectors.
- Reliable, punctual and articulate.
- Able to work to financial targets.
- A good team player.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Able to demonstrate billing success in a recruitment agency environment.
- Excellent in both candidate and client facing situations.
- Highly competitive basic salary.
- Uncapped performance related commission scheme.
- Client Entertainment.
- 24 days holiday.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- In house training and personal development programme.
- Rising stars’ initiative.
- Company conference.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within three working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Barker Black is a recruitment to recruitment company supplying recruiters and executive search consultants to clients in the UK and internationally. We have placed candidates in global locations such as Dubai, Australia, Hong Kong, Netherlands and Germany.
Sectors covered include Architecture, Building Services, Clinical, Construction, Life Science, Medical, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Property, Rail, Renewable Energy, Scientific and Trades & Labour.
- Communication Skills
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job