My Client is seeking an expeienced Project Manager to oversee and manage their new developments and construction projects as part of their expanding care services portfolio.
The role will ideally be based in Central Finchley, however applications will be considered from other areas across the South East.
The role of Project Manager will involve -
To ensure the effective delivery of a programme of new build and major refurbishments to agreed standards, time and budget, as well as managing Capex spend
Provide professional input and guidance to relevant stakeholders for each project from design and evaluation stage
Instruct and manage as necessary, consultants at relevant stages to achieve Planning Approval on relevant schemes
Manage contractors and suppliers relationships and performance
- Attendance at progress meetings and design meetings as required
- Communicate updates on progress and financial performance to all stakeholders
- Extensive knowledge of planning, building control and CDM practices. Ideally within the healthcare sector, although not essential
- The ability to report and comment on technical submission documents
- Experience negotiating build contracts
- A good understanding of managing budgets
- Excellent Communication and rapport building skills
The successful candidate will ideally be based in London and be willing/flexible to travel to other sites as require
Interviews available now
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"