Job Title: Construction Lecturers
Position: Full or part time, temporary or permanent
Location: Yorkshire & Humberside
Salary: £30 per hour or £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Have you considered a career which will enable you to pass on your Construction expertise to young adults? Are you an experienced lecturer already but keen to work for an agency with your own dedicated consultant and industry leading benefits?
If so, REED Further Education are recruiting Construction Lecturers experienced in Brickwork, Carpentry & Joinery, Plumbing, Plastering and more based in the Yorkshire & Humberside area.
We are looking for Construction Lecturers as our Yorkshire and North East Further Education team are working in partnership with some of the most well renowned education providers in the regions. We are always looking for candidates for temporary and permanent roles, for both experienced and new to teaching professionals.
The successful Construction Lecturers will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Teaching qualification i.e. PTLLS or PGCE or the willingness to work towards one within an outlined period of time
- Minimum of a level 3 qualification in a relevant or related subject area to that you would be teaching. A BSc or MA would be highly desirable
- Experience of interacting with 16 - 18 year olds including in the workplace i.e. apprentices
- A keen interest in equipping others with knowledge and skills in your specialism
- Level 2 or equivalent qualification in English and maths or the willingness to obtain
Benefits of working for Reed Further Education:
- Exclusive representation to leading FE colleges and training providers in the area
- 1-2-1 specialist Consultant who will search for jobs on your behalf. CV writing and job interview tips!
- The ability to sign up to a Health Cash Plan and REED Discount Club.
- Entitlement to Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay, Parental Leave and Antenatal/Pre-Adoption Appointment Payment
- Access to Training and Development - REED Assessment Centre - REED Learning.
- Eye Test and Spectacle Vouchers
If you are an Construction Lecturer and you feel you meet the criteria, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
All candidates who register with Reed Further Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment by completing mandatory training within 6 weeks of your first assignment and annually thereafter.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'