Established over 100 years ago, this family run business is a market leader within the agricultural, construction and ground care industry. Due to continued and exciting growth a position has become available for an experienced Agricultural or Construction Service Technician to join the business in the Stevenage area.
Reporting into the Service Manager, you will be responsible for repairing and maintaining all equipment associated with Agricultural and Construction machinery sold by the company’s sales team. The working week is 8am - 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am - 4pm on a Friday.
- A good knowledge of Agricultural machinery
- Ability to diagnose hydraulic and electrical faults using the latest software
- Full driving license
- Excellent customer service skills
What can you expect in return?
- Excellent basic salary
- Ongoing training, development and support
- Career progression opportunities
- Paid overtime available
- 24 days annual leave + BH
- Workplace Pension
- Death in service cover
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'