Stewart Milne Group is one of the UK’s leading home builders and timber systems providers, concentrating on building quality residential homes and commercial builds for a range of customers including government bodies, private and public companies, local councils and private clients. We have a reputation for high quality and innovation with a market leading position based on our expertise, innovation, quality and our commitment to providing the best service to our clients.
We offer our customers a diverse portfolio of products ranging from proven timber frame constructions to sustainable building solutions and advanced build solutions with offices in Oxfordshire, Manchester, Glasgow and Aberdeen.
We lead the market for many reasons but the key benefits to our clients are that we design and manufacture innovative, cost effective solutions and work with you to deliver high quality projects on time and to budget.
Our success has been built from our ability to build long-term relationships with clients, becoming an integral part of their business process with our complete service solution. Our services cover concept design information and technical guidance, full design service, manufacture, delivery and construction on site.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, you will carry out a vital role within the Construction department using your organisation and planning skills to support the team in successful delivery of projects.
We will offer you the chance to develop your skills and experience further through our performance management process giving you the opportunity to progress your career within the Stewart Milne Group.
- Liaise with Contracts Managers and ensure all documentation stated within the build programme is issued to all relevant parties timeously and accurately, and maintain accurate up to date files for each Customer/Sub contractor; including but not limited to
- HSE documentation
- Liaise with Contracts Managers and collate the correct information to ensure all documentation and processes are available for site start, including but not limited to:
- Crane lifting plans
- Fully understand and be aware of the pre construction activities and ensure their completion
- Prepare and monitor a plan of all short term deliveries and labour to ensure each project is resourced as per the build programme, expediting materials and plant or labour when required
- Report any variance to your plan to Contracts Manager to ensure any risk is mitigated and appropriate action taken
- Maintain a robust record of all documentation and correspondence directly issued by yourself, from Construction team, and supply chain to ensure there is visibility of accurate records for each project
- Record and manage HSE and Competence records
- Build effective relationships with all relevant departments within the Division and the wider Group to ensure effective and efficient delivery of your areas of responsibility
Essential Technical Expertise
· Demonstrate high level of ability to use MS Office
· Demonstrate effective communication skills with both internal and external audience
· Demonstrate ability to operate in a high pressure environment, working on own initiative and dealing with conflict
· Demonstrate high level of organisation and planning skills
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, Stewart Milne Timber Systems is proud to develop our employees, offering career development and promotion opportunities across the Group. If this sounds like the right step for your career, please apply via the link or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'