Our Client, currently has an opportunity for an experienced Conference Supervisor to join their Hospitality establishment in Essex.
- As Conference Supervisor you will be responsible for the smooth running of the Conferences
- Checking the Conference Rooms against Event Sheets provided, ensuring that everything which has been requested, has been provided.
- The suitable Appointee will liaise with the Organisers of the Conferences to ensure everything runs smoothly for the Guests.
- You will also be required to liaising with Chefs with any Break Timings that may occur and any changes on the day.
- Clearing down of the Conference Rooms at the end of the day.
- Conferences vary from Buffet Breakfasts and Lunches to sit down meals with plenty of tea and coffee breaks.
- Timings and size of Conferences and Events vary from day to day, ranging from 5-250 people approximately.
- Assist in getting Rooms ready for the following day.
The suitable Appointee will ideally drive and have their own transport due to the location of the role.
- Conference Coordination
- Conference Rooms
- Conference Supervisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"