Do you have a strong interest for electromechanics? Are you fascinated with repairing, servicing and see how things work? Would you love to work for a market leader within the white goods industry as a Field Service Engineer?
The Concept Academy are hiring Engineers to join a market leader of large domestic appliances such as washing machines, refrigerators, dishwashers, cookers & tumble dryers.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking keen individuals with a willingness to learn that would love to get hands on within a new industry. You will have a passion within electromechanicals with basic experience also being advantageous. Other qualifying areas or experience that may be considered are ; vehicle maintenance, coffee machines, vending machines, ticket machines, parking machines, washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers, microwaves fridges etc.
It is important that you are able to demonstrate;
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Energetic, driven & great attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn
- Problem solving in difficult situations
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Long term goal to be trained as a competent engineer
Our training academy
- Fully comprehensive training including classroom, workshop and theory
- 8 week training course at client Head Office in Peterborough starting 16th November & 23rd November
- Stay overnight within the week and go home on weekends
- Once fully passed you will receive van & fuel card
Life after training
You have completed your 8 week training, you have a shiny new van, tools and parts all loaded, you're ready to go … so what's next?
- Service repair and maintenance within domestic settings on a range of domestic appliances
- Monitor and maintain adequate stock levels
- Completing service calls via PDA
- Monthly one to ones with Regional Supervisor & Team quarterly meetings
- Ongoing training and skill set monitoring
- Aiming for first time fix rate
- Day to day updates via Coordination Team
What's on offer?
- £21,000 per annum (23,000 inside M25 for London / South East)
- Van & fuel card
- Increase after 6 months
- Comprehensive 8 week training course direct from manufacturer
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Payable through an umbrella company
- Quarterly engineer reward scheme
- Access to Perkbox
- Strong interest in an engineering discipline
- Full UK Driving License
- Right to work in the UK
- Good written & excellent verbal communication skills across all levels
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Must be able to pass BS7858 vetting level 4 (Inc of Scottish Disclosure and Credit check)
- Happy to stay away from home for the 8 week training programme
- Confident using Android devices
- Appropriate delivery point for stock e.g. (shed, garage, storage unit)
What is the interview process?
- Initial telephone screening to discuss background, training academy & the role
- Video call with competency based / technical questions
- Face to face interview
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'