*Computing Teacher required ASAP to work on a part-time basis 3 days a week
*Good school south London (Southwark)
*Excellent computing teacher to join a highly successful and well-resourced ICT department
Wayman education is looking for a computing teacher to work within a Good mixed school in south London. The successful computing teacher will be expected to teach computing at key stages 3 & 4 on a part-time basis (3 days a week, Monday, Tuesday and Friday). The ICT department is particularly successful and well-resourced, it additionally boasts a supportive and approachable head of department. The school is happy to receive applications from both NQTs in addition to an experienced Computing teacher. To be considered for this computing teacher position please forward an updated CV as soon as possible.
This is a "Good" mixed school based in south London. The school has been categorised as Good in all aspects of its Ofsted with a progress 8 score of 0.32 (above the national average). The school is easily accessible by public transport and has able students and excellent behaviour. We have worked with the school for a number of years and it is an excellent place to work both in terms of students and staff members and provides an opportunity to make a real difference.
Experience and Qualifications
- Computing teacher to teach computing at KS3 & KS4 effectively (A-level available for a suitable teacher)
- Be enthusiastic, inspiring Computing teacher
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- A formal teaching qualification with QTS (i.e. PGCE)
- Legal ability to work within the UK
- Lesson planning and effective delivery to meet the needs of all learners
- Assessment and recording of achievement
- Managing the classroom and resources effectively in order to create a safe, stimulating and positive learning environment for all students
- To maintain positive discipline and promote the well-being and progress of students, providing guidance and advice
- Developing positive relationships with colleagues, parents and students, maintaining effective lines of communication
Wayman Education is a specialist recruitment agency with over 20 years experience within the education field. We’ve worked hard to establish our reputation with our clients as one of the most reliable teaching agencies in London through our core values of honesty and customer excellence.
The salary will be paid in line with the teacher pay scale (MPS / UPS)
To be considered for this computing teacher position or any other teaching opportunities please forward a CV as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'