ICT/Computing Teacher - Sheffield, S5
On behalf of a large secondary school in Sheffield - S5 area, we are looking for an ICT/Computing Teacher who can work up to 5 days per week on a long term contract or ad hoc basis.
Our requirements for this role mean you must:
- Qualified Teacher Status (Newly Qualified teachers also welcome to apply)
- Hold an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS)
- Experienced with delivering the ICT/Computing curriculum across KS3 and KS4 (KS5 in some instances)
- Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to the school
- Be flexible, punctual, professional and approachable
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a committed team, providing a service to the staff and pupils of the schools and work would be available immediately after clearance.
Why work for Teaching Personnel:
- Competitive rates of pay up to £160 and comparative pay in line with AWR for long term assignments
- Dedicated consultant to find you your ideal role working within an organisation with 21 years in the education recruitment sector
- Recommend a friend scheme, earning £50 every time you refer a teacher or support staff member to work with us
- We work with a high proportion of Secondary schools, academies and multi academy trusts across Sheffield
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please send an up to date CV to apply or call Niall Balmer in our Sheffield Secondary Branch on .
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.