Our Client is looking for a dynamic general assembly operative predominantly focused on electrical assembly; however, our Client would like them to be adaptable and involved in some of the general demands of the department.
If you have skills and experience in the manufacturing industry, including familiarisation with component identification, wiring, wiring looms and colour coding, then this job is for you. Good salary and perks!
- Carry out wiring/component assembly to Company Standards
•Product specific test procedures
•Sending emails and reporting data in their management system
- Relying on effectiveness and co-operation of other team members and colleagues in
the Assembly department.
•Must be able to work on own or in a team and prioritise work fluctuations.
- Comply with Company policies and procedures
•Health and Safety policies and procedures
•Working to Quality assurance standards - ISO 9001
- Component identification/colour codes, etc.
- Read and work to drawing diagrams
Skills and Qualifications
- Practical experience for each skill in wiring and assembly
- Excellent English Language skills
- Good office IT skills
- Qualification in electronics/electrical preferred but not essential
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- 22 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Lunch is Provided Daily
- Flexitime is available for in exchange for extra time worked
- Monday to Friday
We will try to respond to reply to all applications. If, however you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements advertised by CDH Recruitment Limited
- Excellent English Language Skills
- Practical experience for each skill in Wiring and Assembly
- Practical experience in Electrical Manufacture
- Good Office IT Skills
- Qualifications in Electronics/ Electrical preferred but not essential
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'