Our client is a pioneering early-stage venture capital fund supporting visionary digital entrepreneurs in building leading technology companies. The company has a long track record in investing and working with ambitious management teams and entrepreneurs building international corporate ventures and companies.
Following the launch of their latest fund they are seeking to bolster their operational and management teams.
The business is looking to recruit an experienced compliance professional, preferably with prior experience of working in private equity / venture capital and/or within the Fintech sector.
- Liaison, correspondence, enquiries and reporting with the relevant regulatory bodies;
- Compliance with product and marketing related materials, disclosure and risk management;
- Create and implement the necessary compliance controls that are required (including KYC and anti-money laundering);
- Create and develop a compliance risk assessment programme;
- Compile and update the Company’s compliance manual and implement compliance policies and procedures;
- Provide commercially sound regulatory solutions and advice to the senior management team;
- Participate in the investment process;
- Conduct research, write articles, and/or make internal or client presentations on compliance specific issues;
- Clear communication with colleagues to ensure understanding and engagement throughout business;
- Keep up to date with current regulatory developments and update senior management as required.
- Relevant compliance and operational risk control experience gained within a private equity or venture capital fund and/or Fintech sector;
- Strong knowledge of private equity, venture capital and/or fund management operations
- Sound knowledge on regulatory and licensing requirements
- Strong business acumen, communication and presentation skills
- A self-starter who works effectively under pressure and meets deadlines
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Can challenge appropriately
- Strong ability to build and manage relationships across a range of seniorities
- Venture Capital
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job