Compliance and Resourcing Officer | Sheffield, South Yorkshire | Full-time, Permanent
CER are one of the most successful education recruitment businesses in the UK. Our experienced teams specialise in different areas of the education sector, including SEN, primary, secondary, further education, early years, finance and leadership.
Our Sheffield branch of CER are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated Compliance and Resourcing Officer. The role, being based in the heart of the City is to join us on a full-time, permanent basis.
About the role:
- To compliment the work of the team of consultants by providing a consistent pipeline of quality candidates, maintaining a high visibility and profile of CER in the market and ensuring that all relevant pre- and post-interview checks are completed
- Be the first port of call for all candidates and to pro-actively identify the very best candidates in the market
- Working with the consultants to be aware of roles coming up and pro-actively working in partnership with them to search for suitable candidates
- Ensuring telephone pre-screening is conducted with all new candidates * Writing and place job adverts, monitor responses
- Searching CV databases for new candidates to contact
- Answering and dealing with telephone enquiries
- Passing of leads from candidates to consultants
- Working to strict compliance and vetting criteria
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will be confident dealing with client and candidate queries both over the phone and face to face
- You will be motivated, and able to work well within a team
- You will be a self-starter and able to come up with new and innovative ways of attracting the best candidates
- You will be able to prioritise your workload and manage diaries effectively
- You will be willing to learn and able to adapt to change
Want to know more? Or does this sound like the role for you? Call Devon Fieldhouse in the Sheffield branch to apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'