Newcross has several Care Assistant (HCA) vacancies for experienced carers to join our Complex Care Team, in Ilfracombe, Bideford, Braunton, South Molton and the Barnstaple area supporting and encouraging individuals that need extra assistance to live independently within their own home.
Our ideal team member will have prior experience working in a home care role delivering personal care as part of in an individual care plan whilst protecting the dignity of the service user at all times.
This is a full or part time vacancy with the flexibility to work in a shift pattern that suits you and in an environment that you are familiar with. We prefer drivers as a number of service users could be located in rural areas.
Yu will have full access to comprehensive training and any necessary training will be provided. An introduction to the client, their needs and care plan will also be provided.
You will be working within the clients' own home, so it is essential that you are confident to work in a professional, compassionate and approachable manner at all times, with both the client and their immediate family.Benefits of joining Newcross
- Competitive salary, paid hourly including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with a minimum hours guarantee
- Weekly pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) upfront
- Free uniform upon joining
- Agreed mileage expenses for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Local line manager and branch support team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Free ongoing training and development with experienced nurses through our work credits scheme
Upon joining, you will receive a full in-house induction and an introduction to the client that you will be supporting their needs and care plan. You'll receive any training necessary for your role and have the chance to work a shadow shift if required.
You will be employed with a permanent contract, whilst also having the opportunity to work regular or flexible hours with a minimum guaranteed hours built within your contract.The Company
Newcross Healthcare provides a high quality, complex care service in the home, to clients with a range of complex healthcare needs. From spinal injury to degenerative conditions, through a nurse-led, tailored approach that provides the support that clients need to be able to manage their condition and maintain the lifestyle they choose.Requirements
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a complex care environment in the last 3 years within the UK
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
- full time
- care assistant
- healthcare assistant
- learning disability
- disability care
- south west
- agency jobs
- complex Care Assistant