About the role
We are currently looking for Registered Nurses with proven complex community nursing experience for our client in the Finchley area of London. Our client suffered a spinal injury during an RTA and is Quadraplegic C1.
Our client's location is very accessible for applicants living in and around the London Finchley Central area on a short walk from Finchley Central tube station.
Registered Nurse led package of care. Experience in a complex community setting is essential.
Rates of pay range from £25.10 - £31.37 per hour.
Shift pattern-7 days a week 8:00am-8:00pm & 8:00pm-8:00am.
Duties may include:
- Positioning and personal care
- Tracheostomy inner tube checks and changes, approximately 4 hourly Oxygen saturation monitoring and management
- Monthly tracheostomy tube changes
- Oral and tracheostomy suctioning
- Management of a Nippy 3+ ventilator (humidified), changed to HME filter system when going out
- Administration of medication via PEG and Nebuliser
- Management of feed regime via Gastrostomy
- Management of vacant episodes and Autonomic Dysreflexia
- Full bowel care
- Management of a supra-pubic catheter
- Equipment checks
Are you a nurse with the following:
- Valid NMC PIN
- Previous experience of supporting clients within the community with complex health needs
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Access to your own vehicle with business insurance
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay plus holiday pay
- On-going support from your local Community Matron
- Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Free first uniform
- Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
- Access to 'Your Interserve’ - manage your availability online!
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
Click here to apply online now
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'