About the role:
We have fantastic opportunities to join our team of community based healthcare assistances providing care and support to Adults with diverse care needs.
Rates of pay range from £10.00 - £13.00 per hour.
We are proud to support in excess of 30 Adults in the London area living with conditions such as:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- ABI / Spinal Injuries
Following skills & experience required:
- 6 months previous care experience
- Ideally experience of working with clients with complex care needs
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Can commit to regular hours
About the company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
- Weekly pay including holiday pay
- On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- First refusal to other care opportunities
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job