About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for caring individuals to become part of our dedicated team. We are recruiting Complex Care Assistants to work with our clients and full training will be provided by our internal Nursing team.
We are looking for highly experienced Healthcare Assistants to work with a client with very complex care needs and who requires constant monitoring and 24 hour support with everyday tasks.
You must possess the following:
- 6 months previous care experience
- Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Can commit to regular hours
- Tracheostomy and ventilated care
- Medication management
- Catheter care
- Manual handling
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
- Weekly pay including holiday pay
- On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- First refusal to other care opportunities
- Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
- Health Care
- Personal Care
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job