We are currently recruiting for a very well established and dynamic financial services organisation that are seeking to recruit an experienced administrator (from mortgages background) to join one of their teams as a Completions Consultant.
This role is initially a 12 month fixed term contract.
The role will require you to be responsible for processing mortgage completions by accessing documentation in support of the mortgage application as well as taking broker and solicitor telephone calls and pipeline chasing on post offers
Duties will include:
- Provide a consistently high quality of customer service to both external and internal customers
- Ensure that all enquiries relating to Completions are dealt with promptly, efficiently and in accordance with service standards, policies and procedures
- Process Certificate of Titles in line with policy and standards
- Handle calls, letters, emails and faxes from Solicitors in respect of the completion of loans
- Handle calls from mortgage intermediaries in respect of the completion of loans
- Ensure that all documentation is scanned to the system and appropriately indexed
- Ensure that all complex queries within the Completions team are dealt with promptly, efficiently and in accordance with Policies and Procedures and escalated where required
- Instruct valuation re-inspections and liaise with the Underwriters where guidance is required
- Work the post offer pipeline to ensure that expired and out of date offers are appropriately withdrawn and scanned
- Identify any potential fraudulent activity and escalate any concerns to Management or the Compliance Department immediately
- Complete general mortgage servicing administration
Key skills required:
- Previous experience in administrative work with a mortgage lender, Building Society or similar institution is essential
- Previous experience in a completions role is desirable
- Basic knowledge of the mortgage product life cycle is essential
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access are essential
Apply now for this excellent opportunity!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job