At Moneybarn, we strive to provide our Customers with the best service possible. As part of our on-going commitment to excellent customer service, we are currently looking for a Complaints Officer to join our growing our Complaints Team. As Complaints Officer, you will manage customer complaints from receipt to conclusion, maintaining FCA compliant procedures, and ensuring the right outcome is reached for our Customers. If you’re looking for a role where you can go the extra mile, this is the right opportunity for you!
What you’ll be expected to do in the role
- Liaise with internal departments and suppliers, brokers, mechanical engineers etc. to obtain information to investigate a complaint thoroughly
- Create and maintain management reports to the Executive Management team and provide feedback on existing and emerging trends
- Develop reporting procedures and root cause analysis information
- Arrange for, and follow up on, any compensation or other action offered to a customer
What we’re looking for from you
- An understanding of the legislation that governs the business and being able to see how that impacts on the business
- Demonstrable experience of Complaints RCA & Resolution
- Excellent English skills, with strong letter writing skills
- Confident and authoritative telephone manner
- Be able to take responsible decisions on behalf of the company that includes suggesting settlements in the customer’s favour
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to liaise at all levels with other departments and outside agencies
Reasons to join the Moneybarn team
Ensuring we have a dedicated team is essential to our success, and we’ve worked hard to create a friendly working environment, which allows individuals to share ideas and deliver positive outcomes.
We want all employees to be able to fulfil their potential and excel in their role, so we invest heavily in training and development throughout the business. This approach enables us to nurture talent, and provide the very best outcomes for both our customers and the business.
The wellbeing of our team is incredibly important and we offer a gym, qualified instructors, keep-fit classes, Barney Bikes and regular fruit deliveries for employees to enjoy. We also run a range of regular in-house events and activities to promote interaction and communication within the company.
Are you enthusiastic about this Complaints role or keen to get some more information? Send us your CV and a cover letter today by clicking on the Apply button!
Please note that Moneybarn carry out both Financial Checks and Criminal Record Bureau Checks as part of the recruitment process for all roles.
Moneybarn is one of a select group of forward thinking organisations that have signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES). The NES provides a cultural assessment through the lens of diversity. It looks across all 9 protected characteristics set out in the Equality Act 2010 to ensure true inclusion in the workplace. The NES adopts a pragmatic & holistic approach to EDI and achieving it will enable Moneybarn to showcase our business as leaders in this field.
Moneybarn will retain your CV for 6 months after your application.
Please note if you do not hear from us within 7 days of your application you have been unsuccessful. Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to provide feedback to everyone.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Complaints
- Customer Service
- Written Communication
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job