£21,000 - £24,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well known financial services firm based at their offices in the centre of Bradford.
Managing the complaints processes, accessing each complaint or claim against SLA's and protocol's etc., the successful candidate must be able to show proven experience of running the complaint process from start to finish.
You will be investigating and ensuring that all complaints are acknowledged and you are responding to customers within good time and you are keeping them informed through the complaint process.
Please Note: You MUST be able to pass a full credit check.
There are great opportunities to progress and you'll work in a modern office environment with a free onsite gym and an onsite restaurant with a pre-order and delivery service. Plus 25 days holiday allowance and an on site chill zone!
Role Responsibilities will include:
* Being the central point of contact for all complaints
* Investing, evaluating and managing each one to ensure they are handled in a fair and transparent manner
* Determining the appropriate course of action
* Coordinating, managing and leading all complaints in according with the Complaints Handling
* Investigate and find solutions for complaints
What you will need:
* Proven experience of running complaints from start to end
* Strong commitment to exceptional customer service
* Great written and verbal communication
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Worked under FCA guidelines
You MUST be able to pass a full credit check.
If you have the right experience and you are interested in this role, please click apply!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job