This is a well established organisation committed to safeguarding and offering training and support.
- To engage a young person and build a sound working relationship
- To provide support, guidance and advice to young people in all areas of daily, this includes budgeting, health, careers, education, relationships and managing accommodation.
- To take part in an on call on a rota basis
- To undertake sleeps on shift on a weekly basis as and when required.
- Complete records of visits, phone calls and meetings with young people.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Resilient, caring and have a passion in providing a high level of quality support to Young People.
- Understanding about the issues young people can face on a daily basis.
- A person that is able to form, develop and sustain relationships with young people.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Relevant qualifications working with Children and Young People
- To have worked in a team as well as able to work independently.
- To hold a current Driving Licence and have access to a car.
If you think you are the candidate for the role please apply or contact Rosie or Lily from Prospero Health and Social Care Recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Independent Living
- support worker
- youth worker
- relationship building
- life skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job