Full time, permanent Community Sales Executive based in Southampton, paying £18,000 - £21,000.
Your new company
You will be working for a company that provides a screening service to the public and private clients, they are committed to providing the ultimate film-going experience.
Your new role
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Driving sales of ancillary products and services (including private screen hires, cinema rentals, and conferences) in the business to business environment, while also recommending and driving development of these products and services, and other similar ones, across the whole business
- Identifying and pursuing key sales opportunities and partner relationships, leading to the generation of incremental sales and business development opportunities
- Provide prospective clients with a prompt, professional response to their enquires and providing quotations and invoices approved by the UK Sales Manager
- Overseeing the fulfilment of sales opportunities from conception to final delivery, owning the customer relationship
- Identifying new product development opportunities to respond to customer needs
- Building and maintaining a rapport with key customers by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities
What you'll need to succeed
You will need high class communication and presentation skills, a track record of managing key business relationships, visible levels of energy, a passion for the cinema industry, proven negotiation skills, ability to seek and identify new sales opportunities, ability to work independently. Must have have own car.
What you'll get in return
All benefits on application.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job