Band 5 Community Nurse
Full time, Part time, term time only, mornings only, afternoons only weekends only etc..
£24,907-£30,615 per annum + HCAS £3,784-£4,592 per annum (Agenda for change Ts & Cs)
The teams consist of District Nurses, Community Nurses, and Healthcare Assistants & Therapists. They are a busy & dynamic team who have patient care at the heart of all they do. Our work is crucial to the community as we aim to prevent hospital care for our patients.
The Community Nurse role is a highly skilled role which involves skills such as looking after patients who are end of life, wound care, Picc lines/intravenous medication and many more, these are skills that are very much key to being an excellent Community Nurse. This is a challenging but ultimately rewarding position where you will be supported both within your teams and by regular reflection & professional training.
As a Community Nurse you will deal with a variety of patients in their own homes, the role will involve but is not limited to:
- Responsibility for contributing to the holistic assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of patient care.
- Implementing, monitoring and maintaining our high standards of care.
- Re-assessing and re-evaluating programmes of care when needed.
- Supporting our in-house mentorship training scheme with placement students and staff.
- Being an active member of the team sharing best practice whenever possible.
- Previous Community Nursing Experience
- Clean driving licence + Access to car
- NMC registration
Athona Recruitment's nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in finding permanent and temporary employment for nurses. We have a dedicated team of consultants that help recruit nurses into NHS hospitals, care homes, private hospitals and clinics across the country. Whether you're based in the UK or overseas, we can help you find a nursing position that's right for you.
- Community Nurse
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'