Community Care Supervisors
Post: 6 x Community Care Supervisors (Temp to Perm)
Hours: 37 per week
Salary: Grade 7 (£27,344.00 to £30,151.00)
Location: Brierley Hill Health and Social Care Centre or various locations across Dudley borough
Excellent opportunities have arisen to work within Assessment and Independence on Urgent Care Services and Dudley Short Term Assessment and Reablement team.
Your primary role will be to ensure the delivery of a high-quality Urgent Care duty team for vulnerable people in the Dudley borough. You will be working 37 hours per week on a flexible rota which includes some weekends, evenings and bank holidays, for which relevant enhancements will be paid.
You should have experience of working in a care setting and an NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, or willing to work towards.
Your main duties will include:-
- Co-ordinating, triaging and signposting all Urgent Care calls/ referrals across the service to enable people within Dudley to be supported at home with their daily living activities and prevent hospital admittance or support hospital discharge.
- Supporting a community Urgent Care Team providing person centred support and opportunities for people and their carers.
- Providing supervision and support to staff within the duty team and supporting care staff within the community undertaking their role.
- Contributing to the implementation of service developments within the Urgent Care service.
- Assisting in managing the demand for care capacity and ensuring safe and timely discharge and quality care provision.
- Assist with responding to Urgent Care crisis within the community to support people with a difficult time in their lives.
- Prioritising workload of referrals and escalating appropriately when required.
- Be able to work under pressure and prioritise appropriately.
- Being aware of CQC standards.
If this is of interest to you, then we want to hear from you. Please contact Kirsty Wood on for an informal discussion.
Connect2Dudley, part of Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council & Kent Commercial Services LLP, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
- Care Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Care Worker
- Care Support Worker
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'