Community Care Assistant - Hornchurch and surrounding areas
WEEKLY SHIFT PAY BASIS - earn up to £9.61 per hour PLUS paid travel time & mileage
We are looking for Community Care Assistants who share our commitment to providing the highest quality of care. We offer a rewarding benefits programme which reflects the fact our Community Care Assistants are vital members of our team:
- Weekly shift pay, competitive rates, paid travel time plus mileage
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Free Uniform
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible shift patterns - full and part time roles (please note that due to the nature of the service, the role does involve working every other weekend)
- Care experience not essential as fully paid training and shadowing is provided
- Further training and development opportunities including fully funded qualifications in Health & Social Care
- Generous 'recommend a friend' incentive to all new staff
Our teams work across Hornchurch and the surrounding areas, helping people who wish to retain their independence and remain at home for as long as possible. A Care Assistant’s roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Personal hygiene; showering, bathing, washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Provide toileting assistance
- Light domestic duties
- Attend social calls, book and accompany to appointments
- Shopping either with or for service users
Full PPE provisions provided and procedures are in place to ensure our carers are protected. We also provide EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
This is a fantastic time to join Manorcourt Homecare so if you share in our values, offer commitment and dedication, we would welcome your application.
For more information about working at Manorcourt Homecare watch our video:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'