This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Are you an experienced Communications Officer seeking a new opportunity within a company that can make a huge difference to people’s lives?
If so then we have the perfect job opportunity for you!
Reed Business Support are currently recruiting for this exciting permanent opportunity for a Communications and Membership Officer for a Not for Profit company in Chelmsford.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Manage the Communications Plan on a day to day basis to ensure that all tasks / projects are completed on time.
- Create and source content for all communication channels to promote the company goals.
- Promote the company brand to audiences internally and externally across multiple channels
- Support the creating and organisation of company events; source venues, send invites, track responses, advertise via social media
- Maintain the company database of all PR contacts
- Research press, locally and nationally, to maintain files on company articles
- Help to produce content, both creative and editorial; format art work, adverts, create presentations etc
- Liaise with printers, designers and production to ensure deadlines are met
- Produce reports on all of the above as and when required by senior management
- Other ad hoc duties as required by the Central Services team.
Key Candidate Requirements:
- Have relevant experience working in a communications / PR environment
- Have qualifications / education that can support you in all tasks required ie, a degree in a relevant field
- Have experience using multiple social networks / media channels
- Have experience in supporting and/or organising events
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to liaise with people at all levels internally and externally.
- Have proven working knowledge of Microsoft office packages and Adobe Indesign / Photoshop.
Salary is between £20,000-£23,000 depending upon experience. Benefits include free parking, a great working environment and joining a and friendly enthusiastic team – what’s not to love!
If you are interested please apply today!! For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch with Olivia Power either by calling 01245 352332 or emailing email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job