Job Title - Communications Manager (Stakeholder/Business)
Location - James Forbes House, London.
Rates - £338.31 Umbrella/Ltd or £299.53 PAYE
In Scope of IR35
What you will do:
- Business and stakeholder engagement lead for major closures on the Balcombe tunnel project
- Update and implement a detailed stakeholder and business engagement plan covering the project.
- Preparation of stakeholder and business materials to support this engagement (working with sponsor team)
- Support the preparation of key messages incl. passenger communication messages for planned disruption
- Coordinate stakeholder management activity with Train Operating Company
- Liaison with route public affairs to support political engagement
- Preparation of email updates to subscribed stakeholders
- Co-ordination of strategic visits (in liaison with project sponsor)
- Secretariat for the strategic communications and communications working groups
Your experience will include:
- Experienced stakeholder engagement manager
- Excellent writing skills (will be tested), must be able to craft key messages and passenger narratives
- Confident communicator with sound presentation skills.
- Must be prepared to travel to stakeholder meetings.
- Some rail experience preferred
- Relevant professional qualification (desirable but not essential)
What you'll get in return:
Capita and our client understand what it is like to work as a contractor and we will do everything we can to make it a simple process for you - this includes dedicated on-boarding, extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal giving you an ability to access and submit your timesheets wherever you are.
About our client:
Our client is the largest rail infrastructure business in the country and is at the operational centre of the railway and playing a key role in a rapidly evolving industry. They are responsible for rebuilding Britain's railway infrastructure and are managing some of the biggest and most complex engineering programmes in Europe. Over the next five years they will be spending around £23 billion to maintain and upgrade every aspect of an infrastructure that comprises 21,000 miles of track, 2,500 stations, 9,000 level crossings, 40,000 bridges and tunnels, and signalling and power for the movement of 25,000 trains every day.
What we hope you will do next:
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - Click apply now. You will then be directed to a Capita owned microsite that will assist you with your application. Once completed you will then be contacted by the relevant recruiter.
Our client welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or another irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
- <p><strong>Job Title – Communications Manager (Stakeh
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job