We are working with a leading international marine membership organisation as they look to add a Communications Manager to their team.
This is a maternity cover contract and will run from May 2018- July 2019.
The principal role of the Communications manager is to communicate the organisations work within its membership network and the wider global marine industry.
Key Tasks include:
o Develop and maintain strong relations with members, international media and other global industry organisations
o Build the reputation by increasing understanding and awareness among members and other external global organisations through press releases, magazine articles, and by publicising reference material, tools, documents, newsletters, bulletins and guides
o Manage and develop key communication channels including industry publications, multiple websites, member newsletters and social media channels
o Manage the production of the Statistics Book and other collateral
o Marketing of all activities
o Be an ambassador and champion all strategic aims
o Provide administrative support where required
Key skills and qualifications:
- Several years communications and marketing experience
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Strong writing, editing, proof reading skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally
- Must possess excellent organisational and planning skills
- Superior project management and time management skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management/ability to integrate in a small team
For more information on this excellent marketing job please contact Matthew Molgaard at Brandgaard Recruitment
- Digital Marketing
- Member Relations
- Project Management