Communications Manager - Internal Communications - Risk - Financial Services - Investments - Edinburgh - Contract - £400 - 6 Months - ASAP
Role: Communications Manager
Rate: Up to £400
Duration: 6 Months
My Edinburgh based Financial Services client urgently requires an Internal Communications Manager to join their Risk and Compliance division working on a major integration programme.
The successful candidate will have experience of the following:
* Expert knowledge of managing communications and engagement strategy, plans and implementation through multiple channels to a wide range of stakeholders
* Experience of designing and implementing innovative and engaging communications and interventions to encourage collaboration, raise levels of engagement, deliver key messages and achieve desired business outcomes
* Ability to operate comfortably and engage stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
* Oversight of major communications campaigns with a track record of achieving the target goals
* Extensive Communications Management experience, focused on business change programmes
* Extensive experience and skills using multimedia communications channels
* Strong event management and facilitation skills
* Previous activities relating to risk, legal or compliance, or a combination
* Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Some understanding of Legal and/or Risk and Compliance and experience of supporting Risk, Legal or Compliance projects useful
* Previous Risk and Compliance management experience useful
* Knowledge of Asset Management preferred
If this role is of interest then please submit an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job