Our client are a growing professional services firm with offices across the north of England and London. They require an experienced Communications professional in Leeds to run the internal & external communications of the firm. The role will predominantly focus on the internal communications and setting up an effective program for them. You will also be responsible for the firms social media and get involved in other external communications. This firm is constantly growing and has a great attitude towards the importance of the marketing function, offering a great opportunity for you to grow within.
- Work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to plan and implement an internal communications programme for the firm.
- Work closely with internal developers to design and implement a company intranet
- Manage the intranet, make sure all content is up to date and relevant
- Work closely with senior leadership - ensuring they are up to date with company events.
- Update the business through regular newsletters and updates.
- Manage the firms social media accounts
- Content development for marketing collateral and external communications
- Previous internal communications experience
- Experience of managing a company intranet.
- Ideally have some experience within professional services but not essential
- Excellent content writing skills
This Communications Executive job is commutable from Leeds, Halifax, Huddersfield, Bradford, Harrogate, York, Wakefield and surrounding areas.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Communications Executive job.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'