An exxciting opportunity for an excperienced external communications Exec to support the programme and activities that support this regulatory body's strategic initiatives and business objectives. Support the external communications strategy, working closely with external agencies, including website, social media, regional media and specialist titles, both print and online. Assist with the monitoring, evaluating and development of these channels to increase awareness of the company barand
- To support the Communications and Transition Director in the delivery of the Communications Strategy and Transition plan.
- Work with the Industry Engagement Manager to create, develop and support the communications plans for our existing insurers and members.
- Assist the Communications and Transition Director to use communications opportunities to build consumer awareness, by promoting successes and developing optimising channels to communicate our story.
- To manage the creation, production and delivery of scheduled and adhoc communications, including email communications, letters and corporate documents.
- To organise and co-ordinate scheduled and adhoc events, including press meetings, roadshows, conferences and other meetings.
- Work with internal stakeholders to advise, share insight and best practice.
- Work with external agencies as required, meeting budgets and deadlines.
- Monitor and evaluate media exposure to and maximise opportunities to raise awareness
- Monitor and evaluate communication activities to continually improve what is delivered
- Monitor and evaluate the company website and use of social media to continually improve what is delivered.
- Create, develop and coordinate marketing material and other corporate literature
- To generate fresh new ideas for new campaigns and initiatives to support the organisational strategy.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experienced gained in an marketing / communications assistant role, may be from insurance or the wider Financial Services industry but alternative backgrounds considered
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills
- Confident approach with the ability to work with senior stakeholders across the business
- Copywriting and proofreading skills would be an advantage
- Experience of co-ordinating the production of marketing material and literature would be an advantage
- Experience of media and digital content is desirable