Ecorys UK is a leading International management consultancy delivering innovative solutions in research and evaluation, communications and programme management services for a range of UK and European public and private sector organisations. We have passionate teams working on meaningful policies that have an impact on people’s lives around the world. We’re a socially responsible, employee-owned organisation that gives 1% of our profits to charity each year. Our working culture promotes personal and career development and you’ll be part of a large international group with offices worldwide. Ecorys operates a flexible working policy.
About the Role:
Ecorys has a long track record of providing communications and digital services to local, national and international organisations in the public, private and civil society sectors.
We provide a full portfolio of communications and digital services to our clients world-wide, ranging from fully-fledged campaigns incorporating cross-media promotion and social media strategies to one-off publications, presentations and videos, online portals and databases, accessible websites, and creative design for high impact marketing materials.
Our work covers a wide range of policy areas including education and training, employment and social affairs, civil society, justice and home affairs, innovation and technology, entrepreneurship and SMEs, media, culture, sports, youth and EU affairs.
The purpose of this role is to support the teams involved in implementing communications projects and preparing proposals. The objective of the role is to provide day-to-day administrative assistance in the delivery of current communications and digital contracts.
- Assist in the delivery of existing projects and contracts
- Format Word documents such as reports, following corporate or client templates and ensuring a professional finish.
- Create presentations in PowerPoint or charts and tables in Excel.
- Issuing subcontracts to contractors, dealing with invoicing.
- Support with organising events (e.g. sourcing venues, creating agendas, delegate packs, badges, organising travel etc.)
- Communication with Stakeholders.
- Organise mail-outs (through liaison with print room).
- Proofreading documents and reports.
- Maintain project systems and databases and follow all internal quality protocols.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Coordinate diaries/meetings, booking meeting rooms, or hiring venues.
- Book travel and hotels domestically and internationally.
- Supply financial information to finance team e.g. reconciling credit card statements.
- Must have excellent co-ordination and organisational skills
- Ability to work to multiple deadlines and prioritise work,
- A very high degree of accuracy and eye for detail
- Highly professional, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Skilled in understanding and shaping responses to written questions using a clear writing style and excellent English
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team based across three office locations
- Experience/knowledge of the public sector
- A willingness to work flexibly to meet tight and challenging deadlines
- Advanced Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Proficient in using MS Visio, Adobe, and/or other word processing or design packages
- Experience of using travel bookings systems
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'