The role of the Commissioning Engineer is to ensure that following installation of the Company system the equipment is set to work, tested, demonstrated and signed off by the customer, all in accordance with the approved design and to achieve completion of the works.
The Commissioning Engineer is responsible for:
- Liaising with Project Managers and mechanical & electrical sub-contract installers to gain knowledge and understanding of the system to be commissioned.
- Testing and setting to work Company systems.
- Interfacing with Fire Alarm and Building Management Contractors to ensure the Company system works in conjunction with smoke & fire detections systems and any other systems as required.
- Final testing, demonstration and training to client.
- Ensuring Commissioning Certificate is signed by Customer.
REPORTS TO: Commissioning Manager
- Microsoft Excel
- Commissioning Engineers
- Qualified Electrician
- CSCS Card Holder
- construction qualification
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job