Commissioning Case Coordinator
Job Title: Commissioning Manager
Hours: 37.5 a week Mon-Fri
Location: The Forum, Welwyn Garden City
Trust Location: NHS Hertfordshire & West Essex ICB
Would you like to be a part of a team that works well together, always there to help each other? If you answered yes, NHS Hertfordshire & West Essex ICB is the place for you.
About the Trust
NHS Hertfordshire and West Essex Integrated Care Board (ICB) is the local NHS organisation that plans and oversees how NHS money is spent and makes sure health services work well and are of high quality. The ICB's role is to join up health and care services, improve health and wellbeing and reduce health inequalities.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Sourcing packages of care or nursing home placements for patients either in their own home or acute hospital settings from NHS-approved providers
- Liaising with patients, their representatives, providers, hospitals, clinicians and the rest of the team to progress the patient through the process
- Being a point of contact for updates to both internal and external contacts, and providing reassurance and clarification to patient representatives
- Negotiating costs with providers to ensure the best rate is given and seeking appropriate internal approval
- Updating the department's database with all correspondence, providing an audit trail, and ensuring funding is updated
- Maintaining confidentiality as the team works with patient records and sensitive information
You'll learn the following whilst working at the trust:
- An in depth understanding of the roles and responsibilities involved in working within the NHS
- Knowledge of the systems used, to effectively complete your role to the highest standard at all times
- A sense of teamwork, gained through working alongside and supporting colleagues from all levels, within the organisation
You'll have the following skills/experience:
- Excellent communication skills- both verbal and written
- Microsoft office skills- Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Previous admin experience
- Previous managerial experience
- Previous NHS experience
- System Knowledge
This role may require you to show evidence of vocational level 3 qualification or at least 2 years administration experience.
As a member of NHS Professionals, you have fantastic benefits:
- Competitive pay rates- work this week, get paid next week
- Essential support when you need it- 24/7 365 days- call us anytime
- Multi locational- work across neighbouring Trusts
- Manage your shifts and timesheets on the go- access your "My Bank" shift portal anywhere, anytime online or through your smartphone
- Varied working options to suit your lifestyle- access to the Bank gives you options of ad hoc shifts or longer-term placements
- Training and development opportunities- Keep up with the essentials and more
- Build holiday allowance for every shift you work- your work life balance is important to us
- Stakeholder pension scheme available- a flexible future for you and yours
Who are NHS Professionals?
We specialise in putting people in place to care. Every year we help thousands of dedicated candidates and highly skilled NHS workers enjoy better career opportunities, access to more shifts and a healthier work-life balance, giving more choice and control to our members.
As an equal opportunities' organisation, NHSP is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective Bank members and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender reassignment, or marriage and civil partnership. We believe there is a strong case for the Equality, Diversity and inclusion agenda and we strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants form a range of backgrounds to apply.
By joining us you can look forward to a choice of flexible Bank shifts across any of our client Trusts in England, as well as the ability to develop professionally and gain experience in several wards or areas.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
NHS Professionals manage your data, please see our Privacy Notice on our website.
- case management
- case coordinator
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'