Up to £9
Outskirts of Chelmsford
We have an extremely exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Commis Chef for a bustling school kitchen in the Essex area. Our client is a locally renowned Private School, and are looking for a dedicated Commis Chef to join their busy kitchen team, all food is prepared fresh and on site, and they take pride in providing high quality, nutritious meals for all the students..
They are looking for a Chef who can handle the busy environment of their kitchen, the ideal Commis candidate will be hard working, flexible and eager to learn. You will be looking to progress in a reputable establishment such as this one.
- Maintaining high standards of Hygiene
- Preparing the ingredients for the sous and head chef
- Dealing with deliveries and stock rotation
- You will need to be able to learn on your feet and be passionate about food
- You’ll also need to be versatile, so you can develop experience in all sections of the kitchen.
This position will offer a mix of day shifts, (7am - 3pm and 11.45am - 7.45pm) and you will need to be available to work one out of three weekends.
Due to the location, a driver is preferred.
- Meals on duty
- Career progression
- Work/life balance
If you feel that you are the ideal Commis Chef, then please press the apply button below!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'