We are an original group of restaurants who truly believe in bringing unique experiences to our customers!
Our aim is to provide high quality, unusual, fresh ingredients, all served by our passionate team.
We have currently a unique branch in London and the desire to grow internationally, it is a great time to join the team!
In our eyes, there are only two things that can make a restaurant successful; high quality food and drink and being surrounded by great people - both working in the restaurant as well as visiting.
Beast is an exceptional concept where we serve hand selected Angus Beef and King Crab from Norway in an abundant but simple way, great tasting cocktails and incredible wine from a comprehensive wine list.
Our people have a great attention to details and share the love of delivering the highest level of customer service at all times, and we pride ourselves on delivering a balance of knowledgeable service with warm personable hospitality.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Commis Chef to join the team!
About the Commis Chef role
• To maintain a high standard of specified work in accordance with the Head Chef’s instructions
• To prepare, cook and serve food delegated as your responsibility, ensuring that the
highest possible quality is maintained
• To understand and be able to work your section to the correct quality level required
• To ensure our standard requirements and expectations are met at all times
• To monitor stock movement and be responsible for ordering on your section
• To help in achieving food cost, kitchen standard and overall objectives
• To carry out daily and weekly procedures, including temperature checks, food labelling/dating and storage
• To keep high standards of personal hygiene, clean uniform and overall camaraderie
• To adhere to company procedures in regards to cleaning schedules and hygiene regulations at all times ensuring that all records of such are maintained
• Full time as required by the operation of our restaurants
• Have experience working within a busy kitchen environment
• Positive work attitude
• Be able to remain calm under pressure
• Be an excellent team player, lead by example and be able to communicate at all levels
• Passionate about food and hospitality industry
If you would like to be part of our amazing team then please email us today with your CV and tell us why you stand from the rest!
Please note: Due to the location of our restaurant, you will be required to work on a shift basis divided between daytimes, evenings and weekends.
*Due to a high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted for interview/voluntary trial shift*
All applicants will be required to prove that they are legally allowed to work in the United Kingdom.
- Very Competitive salary package
- An environment that will enable you to develop your product knowledge and skills
- 20 days’ holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Company pension
- A wide range of benefits from cycle loan scheme, discounted health and fitness benefits and exclusive savings on travel, shopping, restaurants and more
- Yearly Staff party, team activities & staff incentives
- This is a great opportunity to join a Group with a family culture which to believe in people who want to achieve greatness!