Who are we???
Iconic but accessible. Glamorous but good fun. Prestigious but unpretentious. The Ivy Collection is bringing a touch of The Ivy magic to the rest of London and beyond, with fabulous food you’d happily eat every day and service you’d expect from the best.??
Who are you???
• Current / previous experience?working in a busy restaurant
• A good communicator, exceptionally friendly and inclusive, even after a long shift
• A willingness to work in a supportive, structured environment
• Ability to work on your own initiative calmly when under pressure
What’s in it for you???
As well as a chance to add one of the world’s most prestigious names to your CV, you’ll get:??
• Top class training, before the job, and on the job??
• Meals from our menu and discount in all our restaurants???
• Lots of benefits including your uniform, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, a recommend a friend scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets???
• A salary you’ll be hard pressed to beat??and transport is available to and from the train station
With more restaurants opening next year, The Ivy Collection is your oyster. You could help open a new site. Move to head office. Take on a bigger team. Tell us your plans and we’ll help you get there.??
The Ivy Cobham Brasserie brings the familiar luxury of The Ivy on West Street to a relaxed yet sophisticated all-day dining restaurant on the leafy Cobham High Street. A number of tables remain unreserved throughout the day allowing more people to experience a taste of The Ivy magic in both our dining and service. The Ivy Cobham seats 180 guests in the main restaurant, bar, orangerie, garden and semi-private mezzanine are. The Ivy Cobham Brasserie adds to the charm and refinement of the idyllic Cobham and is an exciting addition to this thriving area.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job