Contract - Permanent
Salary - GBP35,000 - GBP45,000, Car Allowance, OTE GBP 60,000
Location - Hull
Industry - Insurance Broker (Insurance, Commercial,)
This opportunity will see a Commercial Account Executive join a well-established broker that boasts a true family to both clients and employees. They deal with all areas of Commercial Insurance however historically have a strong bias towards Property Owners.
- Visit clients for annual renewal meetings or as required
- Own client business retention by efficient / prompt handling of all matters - day-to-day enquiries, renewals, mid-term adjustments and enquiries
- Proactive development of new business streams from referrals and recommendations.
-To put together Client Prospect risk presentations to forward to Insurers and to negotiate insurance premiums and cover with Insurers in line with Client requirement
- Review insurer placements to ensure that best advice is offered at all times.
- Develop strong relationships with key suppliers as evidenced by account size and profitability
- General Commercial Insurance knowledge and experience, ideally from a similar role
- High level of ambition and drive
- Ability to generate new business
- Sales orientated
- General Commercial experience, ideally from a similar role
- Ability to generate new business and build a successful pipeline
- Exceptional customer focus with great relationship building skills
- Cert CII - beneficial
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on or email us at
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
- Commercial EXEC
- Commercial NB
- Property Owners EXEC
- Property Ow
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job