Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see and understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013, Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business intelligence industry. Our culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world! We are expanding rapidly and we are now looking for
Enterprise Territory Manager Nordics
Can you truly say that you are happy in your current role? Are you looking to take your career to a next level? Do you yearn to join a company that offers a super cool product, is growing rapidly, that is disruptive and on a mission? Do you have what it takes to work with the best and to take our company to the next level? If you answered YES to these questions, then Tableau would love to hear from you. We’re growing fast and we are hiring talented, energetic professionals like you.
We built our business on our culture founded on breakthrough innovations built by people who have a passion for helping people, this is just our beginning. We value efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making an impact in the world. Our solutions make a difference - and so do our people.We want you to be successful, and have the resources available to make that happen
As a result of this tremendous growth, we’re looking for a number of new positions to be based in our London office. The Enterprise Territory Managers are responsible for driving sales of our products within a geographical territory. You will be primarily working out of the London Office with occasional customer visits. You’ll have full ownership of the sales cycle. This is a great role for you if you're a consultative sales professional, and enjoy working with senior stakeholders across multiple areas of the business - and have a track record of identifying and closing opportunities by phone.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identifying, qualifying and close sales opportunities within your portfolio of Enterprise accounts with a revenue above $500 Mill in the Benelux region. Position the value, and impact, of the Tableau Platform to a variety of senior stakeholders. This will be a mix of existing and new accounts
- Developing, and executing on account plans, to ensure the successful achievement of your goals and objectives
- Building long term business relationships with our customers at C-level and leveraging your excellent relationship building skills to further expand our reach into your accounts
- Partnering with our internal resources, and bringing them into the sales process at the appropriate inflection points of each opportunity - including product support, professional services, etc.
- Create a sales strategy within the assigned territory, and collaborate with our marketing and channel teams Marketing and Channel to execute on that plan
- Maintain and update your pipeline, and forecasting, through our CRM system - we’re a data company - it’s all in the data!
- Our product is so easy to use - you can demo it yourself to your customers
- You’ll be our customers trusted advisor - and the Tableau evangelist. You’re also our eyes and ears and will be keeping abreast of the market
Who you are...
- Amazing Sales Person: You have a rounded sales profile and Sales DNA - you know that sales isn’t down to luck, it’s a process and you’ve mastered it. You’re a closer.
- Experienced: You have several years of field sales and/or inside sales experience in a B2B environment in the technology and/or software industry exceeding a 6 figure quota. You also have a Sales and/or lead qualification experience, including outbound prospecting and increased sales volume of existing customers
- Energy and enthusiasm. You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals
- Missionary. You’re a highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Tableau’s mission.
- Domain: Experience gained from selling analytics, data, databases or business intelligence solutions is a plus. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- True Team Player: You’re the best at what you do and you know how to work with your colleagues to get their best
- Respectful: You respect your colleagues and your customers
- IT Sales
- New Clients
- New Opportunities