Commercial Sector Recruitment Manager
Up to 35k plus a very generous commission structure
Would you like to join an ambitious and fast-growing business in Peterborough to start up their Commercial Divsion in a successful branch within other sectors?
Our client is being inundated with vacancies and need a reliable and motivated Sector Manager to join their winning team to provide a consistently high level of service to both their clients and candidates alike. Located in the centre of Peterborough our client has modern and spacious offices for you to work from. You will be a billing manager and will initially have 2 Consultants reporting in to you with a view to growing the team.
Whilst you will be given vacancies to work on you will also be expected to develop new business in the area to grow your division. You will be joining the company at a very exciting time and if you are looking for long term career stability and progression then this could well be the company for you.
Our client is looking for a self-motivated individual who has the motivation and energy to start up a new division. You will will report directly to the MD and as a Commercial Recruitment Manager you will lead your team by example.
- Specialising in the Commercial recruitment in the Peterborough area
- To set KPI's for your team
- To lead and develop the Commercial team
- Monthly 1-2-1's and staff appraisals
- To proactively identify business opportunities & to maintain a pipeline of potential clients
- To meet with candidates and clients on a face to face basis
- To agree recruitment fees
- To keep the CRM system updated with all activity
- To actively find new initiatives to market your target area
- To interview candidates proactively on a daily basis
- To advertise all of your jobs on specific job boards and social media
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm. The basic salary is up to £26,000 and our client offer a very generous commission structure.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job