Commercial Property Sales Executive - Birmingham
Our client are specialists within the global property market and are seeking an experienced Commercial Property Sales executive to join their busy team at their head offices in Birmingham.
As an integral part of an Open Market Sales and Letting and Management company, you will be responsible for sourcing leads, contacting potential investors wishing to purchase or invest in a buy to lease property
You will be responsible for presenting and promoting current properties within the portfolio, meet with clients face to face and handle any incoming enquiries (as such a history in property sales is imperative).
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced sales person with a background within a property or investment agency, who is looking to move into the global sales and letting market.
- Present, promote and sell the current portfolio of buy to let products
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Respond to customer leads through cold calling and e-marketing
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Understand the global market’s potential, track sales via our CRM
- Supply management with reports and regular updates
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback and training
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets - Minimum 6 sales per month
- Proven sales experience with the property sector (commercial, residential, leasing or outright purchase)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices with an openness to feedback
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- BS/BA degree or equivalent.
- Ability to achieve agreed upon sales targets - Minimum 6 sales per month
- £25k basic + generous commission
- 21 days holiday
- Travel expenses
Please send your CV to Neil by using the "Apply Now" button below
- Commercial Lettings
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job