Based in Leicestershire, our Client is an Insurance Broker looking to employ an additional member of staff as a Commercial Insurance Handler, specialising in Property risks.
- Assist Account Executives with reviews of Clients insurance requirements and the preparation of renewal reports and registers.
- Advise clients with regard to their Commercial Property Insurance Business working in a Team of Commercial Insurance Handlers.
- You will work closely with other more experienced Account Handlers and Account Executives, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop good communications with all other areas of the business and with customers.
- Negotiate with underwriters in placing, amending or renewing clients’ insurance programmes.
- Ensure all documentation associated with placing, amending or renewing clients’ insurance programmes is completed in accordance with office procedures, timescales and is accurate.
- You will have knowledge of classes of General Insurance and Commercial Property risks.
- To ensure that policies and procedures are followed in accordance with the FCA requirements at all times
- The operation of the Company’s IT system, including procedures, authority limits and audit trails.
- Full training will be given in any areas that have not been dealt with before.
Please note that we try to notify Candidates regarding the success of their job applications, however, this is not always possible, due to the high level of applications received. If you do not hear from us within 10 days, please note that unfortunately you have not been successful with regard to this particular role in Leicester
- Commercial Insurance
- General Insurance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'