Trinnovo Group is a global recruitment business with four brands that work in specialist markets. Our mission is to build diversity, create inclusion and encourage workplace innovation and our vision is to be the fastest, organically growing and most impactful recruitment business on the planet.
- Trust in SODA - full life cycle digital recruitment
- Broadgate Search - business enablement and protection recruitment
- BioTalent - full life cycle life sciences recruitment
- Ex-MilitaryCareers.com - our own social enterprise, enabling ex-military career success
We are looking for an experienced marketing and bids coordinator / executive to join the growing Marketing team, within the Commercial department. This role reports into the Commercial Marketing Manager and will support the Trinnovo Group and brands globally, across our teams servicing the UK, Ireland, DACH and US (from our LA and Boston offices).
This role is both UK and Internationally facing and you will provide 360-degree management of company bids and proposal activity, including content drafting, formatting, and outcome tracking/reporting. This is a new function within Trinnovo Group, and you will be supporting the alignment of the bid process with corporate strategy at local and group level, giving you the opportunity to help shape the function and become a key part of it. We also require you to continually enrich the bid information library as a key resource for both team and wider company use.
- Ownership of proactive/reactive bid and proposal opportunities with existing and prospective clients across all brands and all international locations.
- Work with stakeholders across all business areas to ensure a collaborative bid.
- Compile relevant technical, operational and pricing information, drawing on the expertise of stakeholders across the Group.
- Formal bid writing (e.g., PQQ, RFI, RFP, ITT) and presentation building as required, to a high standard, following brand guidelines and to defined quality/time benchmarks.
- Help to maintain opportunity tracking/reporting systems to include win/loss metrics, e.g., updating of Bid Tracker data.
- Ensure bid progress is communicated to all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that the bid response library is maintained to a high standard.
- Maintaining excellent internal relationships (fee earners and internal operations teams) - understanding who to go to in order to gather relevant information and ensuring that good relations are kept with key individuals.
Requirements for a Commercial Marketing Executive:
- 2 years of relevant bids or marketing experience, preferably within the recruitment/professional services sector.
- Able to write high-calibre creative/commercial proposals.
- Understand bid best practice and the end-to-end bid cycle.
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency in MS Office products (in particular Word and PowerPoint), as well as an aptitude for online design tools such as Canva. An understanding of proposal management software is not essential but an advantage.
- Proactive and persuasive, comfortable in dealing with senior stakeholders across all business functions.
- Ability to work to short deadlines and prioritise tasks independently.
- Takes pride in one's work and accountability for one's actions
- Demonstrates excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
Benefits that we offer:
- Work from home between 1-4 days a week, depending on your level. Note trainees are in the office 5 days a week during initial 9-week training programme.
- 25 days annual leave, increasing with every year of service up to 30 days
- Unlimited annual leave for Senior Consultants (or equivalent) and above
- Birthday day off (on top of annual leave allowance)
- A paid 6-week sabbatical after every 3 years of service
- Period leave for women - take an extra 10 days a year on top of annual leave for your period
- 2 days per year charitable leave to work with our charitable partners
- Weekly target to finish at 3pm on a Friday if you hit your 'What Good Looks Like'
- Flexible hours - work your weekly contracted hours around our core hours of 10-4
- Flexible lunches for gym-goers
- Enhanced Maternity leave - 26 weeks full pay followed by 13 weeks at 50% of your usual pay and 13 weeks at statutory maternity rate (depending on length of tenure)
- Enhanced paternity leave - up to 4 weeks full paid paternity leave (depending on length of tenure)
- Expense £50 a month towards gym or sports club membership
- Dress down culture - feel free to be yourself at work
- Subsidised healthcare with Vitality (we pay 50%)
- Dog friendly offices - bring your furry friends to the office!
- 9-week training academy for Entry Level starters
- Masterclass training programmes for starters with recruitment experience
- Future leaders training programme for first time managers
- Advanced leaders training programme for senior managers
- Join our Diversity Innovation Team and make a difference to the things that matter to you
- Uncapped, no threshold commission structure for sales teams of between 10-35%
- Bonuses and team override for management teams
- Opportunities to enter our EMI scheme
- Bonuses paid out bi-annually for Operations teams
- Annual Summer Incentive Trips for all staff
- Annual Summer & Winter Parties for all staff
- Monthly Lunch Club incentives for all staff
- Loans for home office set up
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Staff Treats subscription - discount platform with a whole host of perks, discounts and benefits
If this sparks your interest please click apply today, or send an email along with you resume
- "commercial" AND "marketing" AND "bids"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'