Are you a confident, hardworking Commercial Manager with proven experience managing contractors, framework agreements and bids & tenders? Would you like the opportunity to join a 50 million t/o national healthcare recruitment business?
My client is a national healthcare recruitment company with an excellent reputation who are looking for a Commercial Manager who has proven experience winning new business. The successful Commercial Manager must have experience working in a healthcare recruitment company or the public sector. The ideal Commercial Manager will be responsible for managing a team and should demonstrate experience of negotiating, implementing and managing vendor contractors. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with extensive contracts and tender experience to lead a team and make a real difference in a growing business.
- Work with the business to provide assistance to draft and or respond to contract proposals, support contract negotiation, non-disclosure agreement, service level agreement, special licensing and manage contract reviews and approval processes for all business entities
- Writes and manages Tenders
- Review commercial agreement and manage commercial
- Negotiate commercial agreement with existing and prospective customers, vendors and partners
- Lead on all corporate legal matters and associated processes where applicable
- Create, draft legal agreements and amendments for contractual work.
- Ensuring in-depth knowledge of the groups services and the relevant documentation needed to ensure contracts are compliant
- Identifying, managing and mitigating risks associated to end dates of contracts, insurance covers, levels and renewals and assessing risk on bonds
- Regular audits of all commercial agreements
- Manage the Framework Coordinator who is responsible for vendor systems, any breaches, and training on vendor systems
- Monitor key risks and propose actions towards mitigating business and commercial risks
- Create and maintain the management and secure storage of contract templates and agreements
- Update all client and contractor/employee/resource agreements templates in line with changing regulations liaising with commercial lawyers in relevant entities
- Deal and manage group health policies and kidnap and ransom policies annually and overlook the rung of the healthcare policy and escalations from resources
- Must have healthcare recruitment or public sector experience
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Highly motivated individual with integrity
- Driven by a sense of developing a team
- Commitment to achieving corporate targets
- Excellent computer skills including Word/Excel/Powerpoint
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'