RDR are currently recruiting for an Commercial Manager based in East Anglia, this is a full time, permanent position. On offer is a competitive salary.
The Commercial Manager will manage stakeholder relationships, including those with client representatives, the company’s operational teams running the Contracts and other colleagues who provide functional support to the contract (e.g. risk, finance, HR etc.)
The Commercial Manager will also be required to undergo a vetting process and offer will be subject to SC clearance.
Key Duties for the role of Commercial Manager include but are not limited to:
- To deliver the commercial management function across the contract and ensuring that income is maximised, costs are minimised, whilst the service required is delivered.
- Supporting the management and mitigation of risks at all levels (operational, financial, commercial, technical, etc).
- Improvement in financial performance of the contract through contractual knowledge and improvement
- Management of variation/change control to capture revenue.
- Assisting in the search for efficiencies and service optimisation.
- Enforcing commercial compliance
- Being a professional and equitable negotiator and dispute resolver but ultimately:
- Rebutting unfounded contractual claims
- Taking a key role in the management of contractual claims / disputes with clients and other third-parties
- Production of claims to any potential contentious contractual issue that may arise.
- Identifying and developing value adding propositions to enhance the services offered / delivered by the company.
Qualifications/Skills required for the role of Commercial Manager:
- Suitable commercial experience within a similar industry sector
- Proven experience in managing NEC3 Term Service contract is essential
- Educated to degree/ diploma level in either Law, Surveying (Building/Quantity), or the Built Environment (FM, Land).
- Understanding and practical application of base UK law applicable to Commercial (Construction Act etc).
- Ideally a member or training to be member of a chartered institution.
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent financial acumen with an ability to analyse complex data and documentation with accuracy
- Functional Support
- UK Law
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"