We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Commercial Manager to develop and implement our commercial strategy based on enhancing cost efficiency and revenue offerings from our existing contractor base whilst developing new client relationships.
We are looking for an energetic, driven and enthusiastic leader with a proven ability to build robust relationships. An experience manager, you will be as comfortable adapting to an ever-changing environment as you will be managing our experienced commercial team on a day to day basis.
The successful applicant will have excellent commercial acumen, underpinned by sound contract negotiation skills with a natural flair to find solutions.
- Implement and maintain consistent delivery of revenues from an existing framework contract, while ensuring consistent compliance with the framework policies and processes
- Implement and maintain consistent delivery of revenues from other external clients from successful tenders.
- Weekly Cost and sales reporting on a range of contracts
- All commercial activities associated with contractors and clients
- Cost reporting with a high degree of accuracy
- Sales monitoring and reporting.
Hours of Work
Your initial working hours will be 40 hours from 8am to 5pm though flexibility will be required within the working window of 7am and 5pm in order to meet the needs of the business.
Applicants must have the following essential skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a commercial/contract management role
- Proven track record in utilities commercial management
- Good commercial knowledge and strong negotiation skills
- Professional commercial qualifications.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build strong working relationships at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft packages, particularly Word and Excel
Excalon is a leading infrastructure contractor specialising in the provision of services to the utilities industry. This is an exciting time to join our business. Excalon is growing in size and success and boasts a productive culture which encourages fresh thinking and new ideas. This position offers an excellent opportunity to develop and grow with the business.
If you wish to be considered for our Commercial Manager opportunity click ‘apply’. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job