Commercial Manager - BRAND NEW Depot - N London / Essex - £70K - 75K + Package!
There's no excuse like a New Year for a fresh start! Why not start here? My client who are a top tier main contractor annually turning over in excess of £500m are currently seeking a Commercial Manager to manage an £85m Depot in North London / Essex.
This project is BRAND NEW and is an ideal opportunity to be involved in an exciting and challenging project, with great progression and growth opportunities for the right person.
What's in it for you?
- Experience working for a top tier main contractor, arguably one of the busiest right now!
- Fantastic, enthusiastic team environment
- Commercially leading your own project and team
- Being involved in a project from the very early stages
Principal Duties & Accountabilities (not limited too):
- Managing a Commercial team of 4/5, including training and development when necessary
- Ensure the project's commercial and contractual matters are managed effectively including forecasts, procurement, cost / value reporting, change management, the identification & management of key risks and contractual disputes.
- Ensure a right-first-time approach is in place for all sectors of the business and to continue promoting the company's best standards and practices.
- A degree in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or similar / Equivalent HND
- Experience working for a civil / rail main contractor
- 10+ years experience
- NEC Form of Contract experience
To apply to this amazing opportunity, or if you require more information, please send your CV to me, or call on .
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Commercial Manager