Our client offers a high quality Commercial Interior Design service and are looking for an experienced Designer to join their team.
- Obtain clear client brief for design requirements.
- Develop concept interior design schemes and present to client.
- Carry out base Building Surveys, Building Control and Services Surveys, Submissions etc.
- Provide full space planning analysis, furniture space planning and presentation of drawings.
- Provide on-going design support during construction and/or installation.
- Keep up to date with market trends and design solutions in office design.
- Experience with Interior Design and Build or Furniture Industry.
- AutoCAD 2014 - 2D essential (3D preferable)
- Sketch Up Pro 8 or higher - Podium plug in preferable.
- Photoshop CS6 or higher.
- Revit and 3DS Max an advantage.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Interior Design
- AutoCAD 2014 2D
- Photshop CS6
- Sketch Up Pro 8
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job